Monday 11 January 2016

How One Dumb Little Add Can Launch Your Ideas Into CyberSpace - To Make Your Dreams Come True!

This is the advertisement that drew you to this page:

Yes is is true - whatever your idea is - or whatever your business promotion is - one little advertisement can launch that promoted idea straight into cyberspace where millions can see it.

The challenge is how to prepare that add adequately - Fortunately there are many people to help you in this regard.

Let us assume that you have settled on a program to live with in your future - I will give you an example of the program I am working with and believe in:



You may be asking me, "Why out of the millions of programs out there are you choosing this one?"

Well I have chosen it because everything about it is simply out of the top drawer:

  1. As you can see the artwork provided is appealing and attractive.
  2. The system is "ALL DONE FOR YOU" meaning that all your follow-ups are automatically generated - this is priceless feature.
  3. ALL the selling is 'DONE FOR YOU' - as we know selling is not easy - it takes skill to get your ideas across - in this program the selling is particularly good - but no problems - whatever you are promoting can be done by a simple ad like the one captured at the top of the page
  4. Another feature of the system I have chosen is that I do not have to worry about chargebacks or other administration issues because it is all done for you!


After preparing our ad - I simply used PowerPoint and saved the slide as jpeg - so I can use the ad however I please!

Once you have done that step it is easy to place YOUR ad into Twitter and/Facebook - like this:


As you can see - whatever your idea is or whatever you are promoting can easily fly into CyberSpace where millions can see what you are doing and follow your ideas - Hopefully you can make some money in the process!

All the best
Roger Herbert - (For testimonials click my pic!)
You can write to me at rogerherbert75@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment